Wedding Ceremonies Catering to Your Every Need
With every ceremony we give you suggestions and ideas as needed, and you can choose to include only those elements that mean something to you to have included, like –
- personal (legal) vows with a ring/gift exchange
- music to begin and end, or during the ceremony too
- ritual like a hand tying, sharing a drink from a quaich, candle lighting or sand pouring
- readings of your choice and who takes part in those
- something of your story from meeting to marriage if you like that idea
You can choose as much or as little guest participation as you feel fitting depending on who will be present at your ceremony - we have both fun and serious ideas for guest involvement. And if you have children already we can explore how they can be involved in the ceremony if that would be important to you beyond giving them a mention. We also invite you to share something about you - why you're choosing to get married, what you love about each other, what you hope for from your future married life.
Having your input helps us to make your ceremony personal and an authentic reflection of you, which is what we hope every aspect of your day is all about. So whether you're an alternative or rock'n'roll bride looking for something different, or a couple who have differing beliefs looking for something quite traditional but personal, or you have no particular beliefs and no clear idea yet what you want, please get in touch for a no obligation chat or more information.